Wednesday 30 March 2011

Disconnected.

Before we started moving house, I'd had lots and lots of partial dislocations (as is normal in people with my condition) but never a full dislocation.

In the last two weeks, I've had 6.

My mood is still up, my life is still good, but my body is struggling with the extra activity, and it's starting to weigh on my mind that my hypermobility may be even more severe than I'd previously thought. And I thought it was pretty damn bad before.

Dislocations *hurt*.

Anyway, laptop is now only opening in safe mode, and keyboard is ridiculously fucked up, so it needs to go to the laptop hospital. Poor laptop :(

2 comments:

  1. Poor laptop indeed. I hope they fix it.

    And ((hugs)). It does hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow poor you. Dislocations do indeed hurt.

    ReplyDelete